Riverdale RV Park
RV's, Trailers, Vans, and Camping
Louisbourg, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Open Mid-May till Mid-October
- 30 wide sites all 30 amp and 3 way hookups
- Some drive thru's
- Modern Washrooms - Free showers
- Grocery store and Laundromat on site
- 7 Housekeeping cottages on site
- Family Picnic area
- Childrens Swings
- 5 minutes from Fortress of Louisbourg
Our modern washrooms
Tenting (2 people) $27.00 plus 15% tax
RV sites $35.00 plus 15% tax
Points of interest to see in and around Louisbourg:
- Fortress of Louisbourg National Historic Site
- Our Famous Lighthouse with its rugged coast (site of Canada's first Lighthouse)
- Kennington Cove - one of the nicest sandy beaches in Nova Scotia.
- Many walking trails, including Simon's Point - a wonderful walk through the woods that takes you to a beautiful view of the Atlantic ocean.
- Louisbourg Playhouse - nightly cape Breton entertainment featured from June through September.
- Shopping at unique craft and souvenir shops
- Dining in some of Cape Breton's finest restaurants.
We know your visit to Louisbourg will be a memorable one
and we look forward to serving you.
When you get to Louisbourg, turn right at the fountain on Main Street
to 9 Riverdale Street
Your Hosts - Gary, Emily and Darrell Peck
||9 Riverdale Street
||45° 55.14 north
059° 58.84 west